Our San Antonio Market Report for February 2015 has some very interesting statistics as released by the San Antonio Board of REALTORS®. February had 1724 single family units sold, which was 14 percent increase from 2014.
- 3.6 months of Inventory which still favors a seller's market.
- 74 Day on the market which was a 8% drop from this time last year
- Average Price of home sales was $219,808 - 8% increase from 2014
- Price per square foot was up 5% to $101
- Even Median price increased to $185,800 which was a 9% increase from 2014.
Our San Antonio market is doing quite well, and homes are selling as fast as they come on the market. Buyers need to be prepared for multiple offers on many of our nicer homes for sale. Here is the breakdown on price ranges for homes being sold in San Antonio.
- $199,000 and below was 55.6 %
- $200,000 to $500,000 was 40.66%
- $500,000 and above was 3.5%
Buyers are still able to purchase more for their money with lower interest rates, and our lower cost of living is a driving factor for more homes being sold. Our Condo market saw an increase in average price to $102,500 which was up 7.9% from January 2015. A total of 45 condo units sold from January 15 to February 15 this year which was an increase by 9.8%. The market in San Antonio is Hot. Call Jerry Today at 210.789.4216 to find our How Much Your Home is Worth? Let's get your home on the market this spring.
Your Military Relocation Specialist "Serving You For All Your Real Estate Needs"
Jerry Newman, REALTOR®
US Army Retired
1802 NE Loop 410 Ste 520
San Antonio, TX 78217
Helping and Serving the real estate needs of buyers and sellers in the Greater San Antonio, Bexar County, and all the surrounding areas.
Join Active Rain Today! Get Your FREE Membership Account, Then start blogging like a Professional